Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's Go Time!

Ok, starting tomorrow, it's time to get serious and Shred the fat before I wed! 


Guidelines - lose approximately 2 lbs/week (which is reasonable, healthy, and obtainable) I know some weeks will be harder then others. The wedding is 17 weeks away, and I'm making 20 lbs my goal (with a stretch goal of 30), so as long as I can maintain the 2lbs/week I should definitely hit it!


I will allow myself 1 cheat day per week if something is going on (Tailgating for a football game, my bday, xmas, etc) However during that cheat day I will try my best to not over do it just because it's my "cheat day". 



  • I will only drink alcohol on my "cheat day" for the week.
  • I will do some form of physical activity at least 3 times a week, either run or ride my bike, since I cancelled my gym membership I dont have too many options. 
    • I am signing up for a boot camp for the month of November since I bought a Groupon that expires on November 4th, so Boot Camp can count as one of my work out days as well. 
  • I will try to eat mostly high protein and low carbs (unless the carbs are fruits and veggies), and stick to around 1000 calories a day for the days I don't work out and will allow myself to go up to 1300 calories a day for the days I do work out. 
  • I will try to drink at least 2 liters of water a day, I know it should be more but I know I only drink about 1 now, so baby steps :)
In 2009 I lost 30 lbs, I've gained about 15-20 back depending on the day. I know I can do this since I've done it before, and I know the wedding dress in my closet should be inspiration enough, but for some reason I haven't been able to stop eating bad and have had no motivation to work out, and with the wedding 4 months away and the invites going out this week (yes, we know it's crazy early), it's GO TIME! No excuses!!! Wish me luck and send on some inspiration!!




1 comment: