Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 6 and 7 - Weekend Update

Ok, well day 6 was my cheat day... and I think I did "OK" as far as cheating because I ate all my meals at the tailgate, so I didn't eat all the bad crap PLUS extra meals... but I did consume a lot of wine and a lot beer, and a lot of chips! But my snack during the game was popcorn, so that wasn't terrible especially since it was Kettle Korn and not butter, and I did eat my fat free hotdogs, so at least I saved a little there. Today I made a big pot of my homemade minestrone soup, which I will have probably every day this week for at least one meal, it's super healthy since it's all veggies! I also rode the long way to the Loop to pick up some gloves for Boot Camp which starts tomorrow. Saturday morning we had our assessment, and my body fat % is in the obese category, which I pretty much assumed, but still is super crappy. I'm going to try to make it to Boot Camp 3x a week for the whole month, work permitting. I'm hoping to see some real results in this month, and if I do, I may consider doing it for another month or two. Although it's SOO expensive, the results will have to be pretty noticable for me to be willing to pay the price for future months. 


Today's Food Consumption
Breakfast: Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke Chicken Panini (omg this was sooo good, it was a first time try for me, but I will be hitting up Publix to buy some more since they are on sale this week!)
Lunch: Homemade Minestrone Soup (2 big bowls)
Dinner: Ling Ling's Potstickers and sauce
Dessert: Weight Watchers Ice Cream Candy Bar (these are soo yummy and taste like the Snickers ice cream Bars)

Estimated Calories Consumed: 1340
Estimated Calories Burned: 288
Days of Exercise for Week: 5 



Tomorrow is weigh in day.. hoping I surpassed my 2 pound goal, which usually the first week of a diet I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment