Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 4 - Big Temptations

Well I survived "Birthday Day" - I only ate the fresh fruit, so proud of myself! I was going to take a picture of the spread of temptation  but I had to run to a meeting so I didn't get a chance before everyone dug in. And I rode my bike to Rissa's to see Jen on her last night before moving to Colorado instead of driving and brought my own dinner instead on eating the Stouffer's lasagna the girls were having.  I didn't drink enough water at work today but made up for it during the bike ride and while watching the movie. 


Today's Food Consumption
Breakfast: 
Fresh cut up fruit (grapes, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and pineapple)
Lunch: Turkey and Swiss sandwich w/lettuce, tomato, olives on whole grain bread (from the Cafeteria since I forgot my lunch today, no mayo tho!)
Snack: Special K Chocolately Pretzel Bar x2  (these are totally yummy btw!)
Dinner: 
Healthy Choice Grilled Basil Chicken
Dessert: Weight Watchers Giant Chocolate Fudge Sundae Cone


Estimated Calories Consumed: 1159*
Estimated Calories Burned: 331

Days of Exercise for Week: 3 (yey, hit the goal and still have 3 days left in the week)

No comments:

Post a Comment