Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 3 - Signed up for a Month of Boot Camp

Well today ended up being easier than I thought it would be since I ended up having to work late I didn't get to join Glenn at the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot (to meet up with some family that is in town from PA). Tonight I baked for "Birthday Day" for tomorrow, it smells so yummy in the house, but I resisted and didn't sample anything! Tomorrow will be the true test when it's all on a nice spread with all of my favorite snacks.. I'll just eat the fruit, I'll just eat the fruit!! (trying to psych myself up about it!!) I do love the fruit but I normally eat that PLUS a bunch of other non-healthy stuff. So tomorrow it's just the fruit, the lunch I bring and no snacking! Oh yea, and I slacked on my water intake today too, probably only around 1.5 liters, going to try to have at least another 1/2 liter before bed. 


Today's Food Consumption
Breakfast: Banana
Lunch: Weight Watchers Pizza Mini's
Snack: Banana
Dinner: 
Weight Watchers Pizza Mini (the package has two trays in it and since I got stuck at work late, I ate the other tray for dinner)
Snack: Small bowl of fresh cut up fruit (grapes, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and pineapple)
Dessert: Kellog's Cinnabon Cereal Bar (btw, not quite as good as I think they'd be, and definitely not worth the 150 calories!)


Estimated Calories Consumed: 1060*
Estimated Calories Burned: 0 

Days of Exercise for Week: 2


On another note, Glenn and I are scheduled for out Boot Camp Assessment at 8am on Saturday morning, before cheat day begins! Then we have unlimited sessions for a month, so I'm thinking I'm going to attempt to make it 3 times a week as long as my schedule allows it. Here is the inspiration picture of the day, from the boot camp website:


I'm not sure how long it took for her to get this way (which the site says is a 70 lb difference) but I'm no where as heavy as her before picture and I'd love to look like her after picture! Although, after our Groupon is used up, after the first month, they charge $197/month, so it's pretty pricey (I only paid $39 for the Groupon, as you can see it was a huge savings!!)


Till tomorrow... sweet dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment