Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 2 - so far so good...

OK, Day 2 went well, I managed to avoid the yummy looking brownies and cookies at my supplier today (even though my coworkers were teasing me by moving the tray in front of my face, grrrr! Sorry I don't want to be 300lbs like you man!) I should have done without the pasta salad as a side dish, but I only took a small "scoop" and it wasn't one w/mayo in it, and had other veggies mixed in (tomatos and peppers) so I don't THINK it was that bad... I estimated (hopefully over estimated) that it was probably around 170 calories. I did drink a decent amount of water today, I would saw at least 2 liters if not more. So I'm doing pretty good on that front as well. My tummy is growling tonight though, and I haven't eaten my 90 calorie brownie yet, so hoping that with a big glass of water will do the trick! After work, Glenn and I rode our bikes up to the Loop so I could return some shoes at DSW, it was a nice little ride (and exactly the same miles as my ride yesterday even though no where close to the same route, WEIRD!) and the weather was perfect!! So far I'm at 2 exercise sessions for the week, so I'm well on my way to hitting the minimum of 3 that I had planned, although I have plans the next two nights after work so I doubt I'll have a chance to do anything again before Friday, but luckily I'm off on Friday, so I'll make a conscious effort to do SOMETHING on Friday. What is sad though, is I can not wait for my cheat day on Saturday... it's going to be so hard not to over do it. Especially since Thursday is "Birthday Day" at work for the month of October (we have it once a month), and I'll have all goodies in front of my face all day long, and I'm going to use every ounce of will power i have to not have ANYTHING other then the fresh fruit! I did it in 2009 for 4 or more months when I lost my initial weight.. and it was tough, but I did it then, so there is NO REASON why I can't do it now. Oh yea, amd tomorrow we're meeting up with Glenn's Aunt and Uncle at Epcot after work for the food and wine festival... Guess I'll have to save some calories for dinner time since I know there will be a few countries I will want to hit up, I'll limit myself to 3 max plus no wine/drinks!  


Today's Food Consumption
Breakfast: Banana
Lunch: Turkey Sandwich w/Yellow American Cheese on Wheat (w/lettuce and tomato) plus half a turkey wrap, same contents as sandwich + side of pasta salad 
Snack: Banana
Dinner: Healthy Choice Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables (frozen meal)
Snack: 90 Calorie Fiber One Brownie
Dessert: Weight Watchers Giant Chocolate Fudge Sundae Cone


Estimated Calories Consumed: 1350*
Estimated Calories Burned: 213


*According to the estimates the Dailyburn app gave me - Obviously the non pre-packaged meals are a lot harder to judge so I try to over estimate the portions just to be safe.



My inspiration picture of today... my favorite gal, Reese Witherspoon.. she's not too skinny, but I don't want to be stick skinny, just have a flatter stomach and this is a good look to strive for... more realistic anyways then some other celebrities bodies out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment