Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 8 - Day 2 of Boot Camp

Alright, so tonight was day 2 of boot camp... I was only slightly sore today, but after today's work out, tomorrow it's going to be rough to even brush my hair with how sore my arms are already - really hoping I'm able to move tomorrow since I plan on going back to boot camp tomorrow. I want to go at least 3/week during the 4 week "deal" I have.. and this week I'm busy Thursday and Friday, so MTW is when I needed to go. Next week I'm going to try to go all 4 work days for me.. but we'll see if life permits, but at a minimun I'll be there 3 days! It's definitely hard to get off work in time to make it there by 6pm, but by going in early before 7am I've managed to leave early (which is still a 10 hr day for me!) 2 days in a row. Then again nothing critical has come up at work either... Today was also Lunch Club day... luckily Agata brought in what appeared to be healthily cooked boneless/skinless chicken breast with a good flavoring, and I had 2 pieces of potato, which is about 1/2 of a regular size potato total, so I think I did very well.


Today's Food Consumption
Breakfast: 2 Bananas

Snack: Special K Chocolately Pretzel Bar
Lunch: Chicken Breast with half a potato

Snack: Apple
Dinner: Lean Cuisine Chicken Margherita

Snack: Banana
Dessert: Fiber One Brownie

Estimated Calories Consumed: 1019
Estimated Calories Burned: 303

Days of Exercise for Week: 2



Inspiration Picture:
This is from September 2009 when I was on my way of losing weight last time, I was about 145 lbs here... my face and arms look so much skinnier! I can't wait to be back to this size!



 


Then here I was at my "skinniest" (since I was in middle/highschool) - 138 lbs - My goal weight!




Just got to keep it up!! Although when I was doing that diet, I had ZERO cheats days, so hard not to have them when there is so much going on in the next few weeks... and I feel like I NEED them... although the next opportunity to not have one in a week, I will definitely do it. 


This is what I'm thinking for the next few weeks...Once we hit December and depending on where I am, I will designate my cheat days.


Week 1 Cheat Day: UCF Game (10/29)
Week 2 Cheat Day: Drinks Around the World (11/5)
Week 3 Cheat Day: None - although I'm going to IOA on the 12th so it may be hard to eat healthy, I'll try my best so if I go over my calories it will be this day, but I'm not intentionally making it a cheat day
Week 4 Cheat Day: Wonder Works Comedy Dinner Show (11/19) - we have all you can eat/drink groupons to use
Week 5 Cheat Day: UCF Game (11/25) - nope not Thanksgiving for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment