Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 15 and 16 -- Boot Camping it up!

Haven't felt like going to Boot Camp the last two days, but forced myself to anyways! I'm starting to get discouraged because I still feel like my clothes are just as tight as they have been and the scale isn't going down either :( I feel like 2 weeks into the diet I should be noticing either loss of inches or pounds or both... I guess I better start increasing my protein and reducing my carbs more rather than just watching my calories, b/c I'm not getting anywhere!I definitely over ate on Tuesday but still was under 2000 calories and went to Boot Camp... so it shouldn't have been that bad.. No cheat day for me this week, that's for sure!


Day 15 
Food Consumption
Breakfast: Special K Honey Nut Bar
Lunch: Turkey and Swiss Sandwich on MultiGrain Bread with Lettuce, Pickle, Tomato, and Olives and light Mayo
Snack: Fiber One Brownie

Snack: Clif Peanut Crunch Mini Bar
Dinner: Ling Ling Potstickers and Tilapia Tenders (I was starving!)


Estimated Calories Consumed: 1857
Estimated Calories Burned: 500
Days of Exercise for Week: 2



Day 16 

Food Consumption
Breakfast: Clif Builder's Bar Mint Chocolate
Lunch: Chickfila 6 pk Nuggets w/Small fruit cup and Kid's Ice Cream Cone
Dinner: Lean Cuisine Mini Pizza's and I piece of Sesame Encrusted Chicken

Dessert: Skinny Cow Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Cup

Estimated Calories Consumed: 1333
Estimated Calories Burned: 500
Days of Exercise for Week: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment