Monday, November 7, 2011

My Birthday / Birthday Weekend

OK, well I've been slacking on updating... lets see where I left off
Day 10 - My Birthday - I was good all day long and only had a few chips/cheese while tailgating, and considering the amount of beer and food we had there, I did really good!
Day 11 - My parents came to town and we went for my Birthday Dinner at Bonefish Grill - I had Tilefish, which was pretty yummy, I was good all day, and I stuck to my guns about no alcohol, but I definitely ate too much bread!
Day 12 - Cheat Day - Drinks around the World, enough said lol (Although I did run a 5k in the morning)
Day 13 - Since I was pretty hungover it helped me to not eat a lot, I didn't keep track though all weekend b/c we were out and about, overall I didn't do too bad though.




Week 2 weigh in: 156.4 lbs
Total Lost:  1.8 lbs

Days of Exercise: 5


Overall, I should be down 4 lbs by now.. but considering my Birthday weekend, I can't be too mad, and I FEEL so much better from going to boot camp!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment