Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 14 - Puppy Day!

Well completely off topic but we rescued two puppies today! Kind of spur of the moment, we had filled out an application online and they called us back on way to Boot Camp today, and then we went to meet them and fell in love.. They are two little girls and soo adorable! I'll post pics once we pick them up on Thursday!


Now as for my diet... I did good today. I didn't make it grocery shopping so I didn't have my regular fruit for breakfast and I was starving after having my lunch so I went to the cafeteria and had a 2nd lunch which held me over all day and through boot camp, which was good b/c I didn't have enough time to eat between work and Boot Camp. I think I'm starting to get a cold, so I almost didn't go to Boot Camp today, but I'm glad I did, it was a great work out! I asked the trainer how many calories he thinks I'm burning during each session, he says with my effort around 700-900. I'm only counting 500 per session though since the app tells me only around 300, figured I'd take the middle ground to estimate


Today's Food Consumption
Breakfast: Special K Honey Nut Bar

Lunch: Smart One's Pizza Minis
Lunch: Orange, Ginger Tilapia, Green Beans, and Mashed Potatoes with Gravy

Dinner: Lean Cuisine Market Creations Asiago Cheese Tortellini

Snack: Green Giant Cauliflower and Cheese


Estimated Calories Consumed: 1149
Estimated Calories Burned: 500
Days of Exercise for Week: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment