Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 9 - Jello Arms!

Wow, I was sore today! My arms and chest got worse as the day went on, and my legs stayed about the same as yesterday. I was glad to learn we weren't doing any strength training today at Boot Camp b/c my knees hurt since I can't do push ups yet without being on my news and we did a ton yesterday and I wasn't sure I'd be able to hold myself up with my arms since they were so sore and jello like. We did a lot of cardio work and running today, actually did a fair amount of running yesterday too. We never did any running at the previous boot camp we attended. I definitely like this one much better than the other one. The other people in the class are friendlier (there are only 2-3 others) and the trainer is better at showing you how to do things correctly. I ate too close to the start tonight because I felt dizzy/nauseous for a lot of the class tonight - or maybe i was just working that hard? I'm thinking it's more likely that I ate too closely to working out b/c I kept burping up potstickers lol  - I'm going to try to go Friday this week before my parents get to town for my Birthday, which will be 4 times this week! I want to keep this up, I want to see results!! :) 


Today's Food Consumption
Breakfast: 2 Bananas

Snack: Special K Chocolately Pretzel Bar
Lunch: Lean Cuisine Angel Hair Pomodoro 

Snack: Apple
Dinner: Ling Ling's CHicken and Veggie Potstickers

Snack: Luna Protein Chocolate Bar


Estimated Calories Consumed: 1076
Estimated Calories Burned: 297
Days of Exercise for Week: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment