Monday, January 9, 2012

One week back!

Was an extremely tough week back to dieting bc Glenn doesnt start I'll tomorrow and was eating all sorts of bad stuff plus two outings with friends and a dinner out at a restaurant but I did good and lost 6 lbs. I was at 161 last monday morning (162 when i went to weightloss clinic on Wednesday and weighed in with clothes on) and was 155 this morning (naked)! Making progress! The limited to no carbs the first 4 days from going to clinic was really hard but I hit ketosis on Sunday morning so now I can reintroduce good carbs back to my diet! Yey! It's So hard for me I not eat fruits and veggies. I can do without the starchy veggies but I need my basics! So here is to another week -> my bridal
Shower is Sunday so I may cheat a little that day since I know my sister (and bridesmaids) have ordered in food that I'm sure will be super yummy, I'll be good and not over-eat but I don't want to be rude and not eat (even though they would understand)! Hoping to break 150 by next Monday!!

Oh yea - went to try on the dress yesterday, it fit beautfully, getting alterations done and will be able to pick up in 2 weeks, which is still enough time to get rush alterations done if needed before wedding if Dress becomes too big, altho bc it's a Corset back, thy should be able to just tie it tighter and Not have to do anything. Although if I have to pay for additional alterations bc I lost weight, I won't even be mad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment