Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year... I suck

well I apparently suck at dieting... you'd think my wedding would be motivation enough... why was it so easy for me in 2009?? I am back up to 160 today :( But I have been crazy binge/bad eating all holiday break. I'm going back to the weight loss clinic on January 4th so I'll be having official weekly weigh-ins... I'm only doing it for a month (for now - since that is all the Living Social deal is good for) - I may keep going depending on price until the wedding. Glenn and his parents are doing it as well. I know once Glenn starts (a week after me since I advised him to wait until after the Goody Challenge since the low caloric intake isn't good for that amount of running) I will be good to go b/c he gets so anal when he is serious about dieting so that will be helpful. Plus his parents will be doing it too, so we'll all be able to help each other. I just looked up my 2009 stats (I'm a dork and have them on a spreadsheet saved) - in a month (4 weekly session) I lost 19.4 lbs and dropped my BMI from 30.4-26.9 and fat % from 39 to 34.5 so I am using that as my baseline, although I'm 9 lbs lighter starting out this time. If I could lose the same 19.4 lbs again in 4 weeks, I'd be ecstatic! I re-signed up for the gym b/c my whole "it's nice out, I'll run outside from now on" idea failed this winter after I cancelled my LFF membership with maybe 2 runs total.. so I signed up for planet fitness since it's cheap and I only want it for the cardio machines.. (and the tanning bed to get rid of my tan lines before the wedding). I plan to start that tomorrow after work (assuming the 1st day back from work isn't too bad after being off since December 22nd!)


So now for real. the countdown to the wedding is getting close - 47 more days!! Can you believe it?? I'd be happy to be back to 140 by the wedding day, and I know it's not healthy doing it this way, but I want to look pretty and thin in our wedding pics, and I know right now I'll be miserable with how I look if I don't do something!! I've already got my healthy lunch planned for tomorrow (hard boiled eggs for breakfast, turkey for lunch, oranges for snack and probably potstickers for dinner since I need to finish the package up before the clinic diet starts - they aren't that bad for you I just know they aren't included on it)


I'll try to post a little more regularly, but not committing to daily. Wish me motivation, I need it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment